Today’s business world is complicated. In a time when companies of all sizes are looking for way to manage cloud storage and implement the latest accounting measures, they are also still working to make sure that customer service problems are handled effectively and efficiently. At the same time that companies are contracting with corporate audit and assurance services, including Chinese accounting firms, there are still companies that are struggling to make sure that they can resolve the individual complaints and concerns of clients.
Fortunately, just as there are Chinese accounting firms that will help fulfill the most needed financial tasks, there are also professional answering services that can provide on the ground solutions to a company’s most valuable asset: its customers. Although it will always be important to follow all SEC compliance audits in China for companies who are doing business there, it will always be important to answer the non number questions as well.
- Making sure that your clients get the service that they need is important. Even if you have a dynamic website that you think answers all of the questions that your customers have, it is essential to be prepared for the phone calls that do come in.
- Aa response that is too scripted is a major turn off for customers. A telephone answering service should be informed enough to be able to authentically answer most questions and know when to put someone on hold to find out the answers to the questions inquiries they do not know.
- You cannot afford to have a customer’s call go unanswered, but you are not able to quit what you are doing to pick up the phone, so a perfect solution is to hire a professional answering service.
- Instead of forcing your customers to leave a message on a recording, it is better to hire a professional answering service so your customers can always talk to a real person.
- Having a professional answering service is one of the best ways to manage a business that does not have many employees. When all of your workers are on task, you will lose productivity if they have to interrupt what they are dong to answer the phone.
- Every time your business successfully handles a customer complaint you create a client who will help spread the word about how great your business is.
- Letting an unhappy customer leave a message on a machine instead of taking care of their problems leads to bad publicity that is is difficult to beat.
- Places of business succeed because they do a great job of meeting the needs of all of their customers and providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Year end numbers are better for companies that create a customer followings that remain loyal and return time and time again.
- One of the best ways to create a strong customer following is by creating great customer service, like a professional answering service.
- Until you successfully deal with all of the complaints and concerns that your customers have you risk the chance of them spreading bad publicity.
Business advisory services in China, including Chinese accounting firms and Chinese issuer CPA firms, must work right along side the professional answering services while they all strive to answer the same question: MAY I HELP YOU?
The latest research from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics show that there are 1,397,700 accountants and auditors working in the U.S., but even this amount may not be enough to help deal with the complexities of working with companies that have offices and do business over seas. For this reason, there are a number of companies who are working with specialized Chinese accounting firms to make sure that all of the work that is completed is compliant in the Far East. The U.S. investment management industry includes an estimated $66.8 trilling in capital and these funds are constantly being monitored across the globe, so having the most knowledgeable accounting staffs are as important as making sure that individual customer concerns are professionally handled.
Leave a Reply